Thursday, October 8, 2015

Currently Stocked

Happy Thursday!

This will be a first of many 'Currently Stocked' posts. Here, I'll keep you updated on what is in stock in the store, any sales that might be going on, as well as any sneak peeks of newness coming soon! You're definitely going to want to keep up with these posts!

The Ivy & Grace Etsy Shop is still in its newborn stage and I cannot be more excited to see where it goes. My very first vision of the Ivy & Grace Shop came to me while I was pregnant with Avery. Originally, I wanted to start creating and selling baby leggings, because who doesn't love an adorable baby in leggings?! I quickly realized that if I wanted to make this a business, I should probably invest in a sewing machine because nobody has time for hand sewing baby leggings! I also need to refine my sewing skills a bit; I'm not quite Martha Stewart level just yet.  So, maybe baby leggings weren't the best idea...

Idea number two? Baby headbands! When I found out that we were having a girl, I went headband crazy. That's when I realized I could make those headbands I was buying, and voila, Ivy & Grace was born.

Pink and Green Floral Headband

I really enjoy being creative. I made my career makeup artistry and I enjoy using my hands to bring the visions I have in my head to life. 

Cream Floral Headband

My head is bursting with ideas for new headband designs! As soon as that little angel above wakes up from her nap, we will be heading to the store to find the perfect materials to create some new Fall/Winter bands. Make sure you follow our store Instagram (@ivyandgraceshop) because I may or may not be posting some sneak peeks!

 
1 // 2 // 3 // 4 // 5 // 6

You can find all of the headbands above in stock in the Ivy & Grace Etsy Shop! All of our headbands are one size fits all except for the White Lace Turban, in which you can select the size to fit your baby. Don't forget to use the code 2FOR12 to get two headbands ($14 value) for $12 + shipping!

Happy Shopping!

1 comment:

  1. I'm pretty sure I need a grey rope headband in my size.... Except I haven't worn a headband since I was six years old. But still I'm obsessed.

    ReplyDelete