Thursday, November 5, 2015

Family Pictures

Recently, my brother- and sister-in-law made the trek down to Indiana to visit. We haven't been able to spend time with them since their wedding in early August, so it was really nice to catch up and spend some quality family time together. 

My sister-in-law is an extremely talented photographer, and I'm not just saying that because she's family! She has an eye for those beautiful candid moments that I think is very rare. She owns her own photography business, Jess Marie Photography, based in Southeast Michigan, and specializes in portrait and wedding photography. If you live in the area and you are looking for a great photographer, look her up! I really don't like getting pictures taken of myself and honestly find the whole process quite awkward, but Jess made it so natural. Every so often she would tell us where to stand or what to do, but most of the time, she just wanted us to act how we would normally act, and the results were amazing!

It was really hard for me to choose just a few pictures to share with you all here because I really do love every single one. I am so happy to have beautiful, professional pictures to document this time in our lives.

All photos by Jess Marie Photography

2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh Jenna, these are seriously beautiful. I LOVE the lighting and the love that was captured.
    Your family is beyond adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so beautiful. Your sister in law did wonderful and you all look great!!

    ReplyDelete